Wildlife Institute of India [WII] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Project Biologist Posts Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 WII by citywisejobs.com
Wildlife Institute of India (WII), is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers training program, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management. The Institute is actively engaged in research across the breadth of the country on biodiversity related issues.
WII Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Project Biologist Post, candidates who are interested may apply for the interview on 18/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the WII Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies:
- Project Biologist – 01 Post
- Date & Time of Interview: 18/08/2015 at 11:00 A.M.
- Reporting Time: 09:30 A.M.
- Venue: Wildlife Institute of India, Post Box # 18, Chandrabani, Dehadun 248 001 Uttarakhand
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Post Graduation Degree in Wildlife Science/ Ecology/ Forestry/ Zoology with atleast first class marks.
- Candidates age have to be maximum 35 years as on 18/08/2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates can attend for the interview along with their completely filled up application in the given format downloaded from the website, originals and self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents on 18/08/2015 at 11:00 A.M. at the above mentioned venue.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
WII Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit WII official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.wii.gov.in
For more details candidates may check www.wii.gov.in/careers