Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [TNPSC] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 TNPSC by citywisejobs.com
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), consistently aims at creating and nurturing a public service which is independent, impartial, ethical, effective and being capable and enough to meet the new challenges faced by the government and responsive to the growing expectations of the public at large and marginalized sections in particular.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post, candidates who are interested may apply online on or before 12/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the TNPSC Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies:
Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 213 Posts
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12/08/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank/ Post Office: 14/08/2015.
- Date of Written Examination: 06/09/2015.
- Time of Paper-I (Civil Engineering) Examination: 10:00 A.M to 13:00 P.M.
- Time of Paper-II (General Studies) Examination: 14:30 P.M to 16:30 P.M.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Degree in Civil Engineering or should pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
- Candidates age have to be atleast 18 years & no maximum limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes, 18-30 years for Others as on 01/07/2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the TNPSC web-site. Candidates may visit at www.tnpsc.gov.in to register their applications on-line till 12/08/2015.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 175/- (Examination Fee Rs. 125/- + Application Fee Rs. 50/-) through Offline/ Online mode. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee only. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office/ Fee Processing Agency. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs. 50/- of Application Cost. For more details check the advertisment.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
TNPSC Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit TNPSC official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in TNPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
For more details candidates may check www.tnpsc.gov.in/careers