Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation [OMFED] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Women Extension Officer Post Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 OMFED by citywisejobs.com
The Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation also known as OMFED is one of the Milk Federation affiliated to the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), situated at Bhubaneswar, the state capital of Odisha. It is an apex level Milk Producers’ Federation in Orissa registered under Cooperative Society Act – 1962. Its main activities includes promoting, production, procurement, processing and marketing of milk & milk products for economic development of the rural farming community in Orissa.
OMFED Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Women Extension Officer Post, candidates who are interested may apply on or before 15/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the OMFED Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies:
- Women Extension Officer – 03 Posts
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15/08/2015.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Bachelors Degree.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their complete CV along with photocopies of relevant documents, superscribing the post applied for ———- addressed to General Manager, The Bolangir Kalahandi Nuapada Regional Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd, Inside Veterinary Hospital Campus, Hatisalpada, Bolangir (Odisha) – 767 001 on or before 15/08/2015.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
OMFED Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit OMFED official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.omfed.com
For more details candidates may check www.omfed.com/careers