Odisha Staff Selection Commission [OSSC] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Inspector of Cooperative Societies Post Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 OSSC by citywisejobs.com
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission.
OSSC Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Inspector of Cooperative Societies Post, candidates who are interested may apply online on or before 04/09/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the OSSC Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: Inspector of Cooperative Societies – 130 Posts
- Registrar Cooerative Societies: 121 Posts
- Director of Fisheries: 09 Posts
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05/08/2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04/09/2015 by 23:59 P.M.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Graduation Degree from any recognized University in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Law or such other qualification equivalent to such Degree recognized by a University of Odisha.
- Candidates age have to be between 21-32 years as on 01/01/2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the OSSC web-site. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.odishassc.in to register their applications on-line between 05/08/2015 to 04/09/2015 by 23:59 P.M.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee is applicable for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through online/offline mode.
- Candidates can pay by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- Candidates can pay through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
- Candidates selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
OSSC Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit OSSC official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.odishassc.in
OSSC Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in OSSC Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
For more details candidates may check www.odishassc.in/careers