Maharashtra Housing And Areas Development Authority [MHADA] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Civil Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Deputy Engineer, Legal (Law) Assistant etc Posts Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 MHADA by citywisejobs.com
Maharashtra Housing And Areas Development Authority Recruitment Board (MHADA), MHADA is an apex public body constituted under MHAD ACT 1976, established in 1977 under Housing Department Government of Maharashtra and integrated the activities and functions performed by statutory bodies to provide comprehensive, co-ordinate approach to the problems of housing.
MHADA Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Junior Clerk cum Typist, Civil Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Deputy Engineer, Legal (Law) Assistant Posts, candidates who are interested may apply online 26/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the MHADA Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: 244 Posts
- Executive Engineer: 04 posts
- Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer: 01 post
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 02 posts
- Accounts Officer (Accountant): 03 posts
- Assistant Account Officer: 03 posts
- Estate Manager/ Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 24 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
- Legal (Law) Assistant: 04 posts
- Assistant: 01 post
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 21 posts
- Steno Typist (Stenographer): 02 posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 149 posts
- Land Surveyor: 10 posts
- Wireman: 02 posts
- Starting Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 05/08/2015.
- Closing Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 26/08/2015 till 23:59 PM.
- Last Date of Printing the Hard Copy of Application: 10/09/2015.
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: September/ October 2015.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Degree in Civil Engineering with 07 years experience in relevant field for Executive Engineer Post, B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering for Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer Post, Degree in Civil/ Construction for Deputy Engineer (Civil) Post, Degree in Electrical Engineering for Deputy Engineer (Electrical) Post, Degree with Commerce for Accounts Officer (Accountant) Post, Degree with Arts, Commerce, Science/ Law for Assistant Account Officer & Estate Manager/ Administrative Officer Posts, Degree in Law for Assistant Legal Adviser Post. Please Check the notification for remaining posts.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years for Executive Engineer Post, Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer & Assistant Account Officer Posts, 18 to 40 years for Accounts Officer (Accountant) Post, 18 to 33 years for Other Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the MHADA web-site. Candidates may visit web-site at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in & www.mhada.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 05/08/2015 to 26/08/2015 till 23:59 PM.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- in the form of Challan of Bank of Maharashtra. No fee is applicable for Ex-Serviceman.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Online exam, Skill test & Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
MHADA Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit MHADA official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in
MHADA Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MHADA Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
For more details candidates may check www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in /careers