Maharashtra Public Service Commission [ITBP] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)/ Stenographer Group ‘C’ (non- Gazetted, Ministerial) and Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial, Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted) Post Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 ITBP by citywisejobs.com
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Board (ITBP), was initially raised under the CRPF Act, however in 1992, the parliament enacted the ITBPF Act and rules there under were framed in 1994. ITBP is a multi-dimensional force. New challenging role that has emerged for ITBP is disaster management. ITBP has also excelled in UN peace keeping operation.
ITBP Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)/ Stenographer Group ‘C’ (non- Gazetted, Ministerial) and Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial, Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted) Post, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10/09/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the ITBP Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: – Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)/ Stenographer Group ‘C’ (non- Gazetted, Ministerial) and Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial, Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted) – 134 Posts
A. Assistant Sub-Inspector/ Stenographer [Direct Entry]: 08 Posts
- UR: 06 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- OBC: 01 Post
B. Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial [Direct Entry]: 126 Posts
- UR: 64 Posts
- SC: 19 Posts
- ST: 09 Posts
- OBC: 34 Posts
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10/09/2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 17/09/2015.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold 12th Standard Passed Certificate (10+2) from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Candidates age have to be between 18 to 25 years (Direct Entry), up to 40 years (Departmental) as on 01/08/2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates may submit their application as prescribed in the notification along with one recent passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of all necessary documents, two self addressed envelops (size – 9” x 4”) with Rs 5/- postage stamp affixed on each envelop & application fee, in an envelope should be superscribed in bold letters “Application for the Post of ——-” to The Inspector General, North Western Frontier Hqr, ITBP, Seemanagar, PO – Airport, Chandigarh (UT) -160003 for Assistant Sub-Inspector/ Stenographer (Direct Entry) Post & The Inspector General, Northern Frontier Hqr, ITBP, PO – Seemadwar, Distt – Dehradun (Uttarakhand) – 248001 for Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial (Direct Entry) on or before 10/09/2015 & for remote areas on or before 17/09/2015.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS) in favour of the authority mentioned in notification. CAPFs stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the Country. No fee is applicable for Reserved Category Candidates, Ex Service Men, Woman Candidates and ITBP candidates for the post of ASI/ Steno (Departmental) & HC/ CM (Departmental).
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Exam and Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
ITBP Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit ITBP official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in ITBP Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
For more details candidates may check www.itbpolice.nic.in/careers