Indian Agricultural Research Institute [IARI] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Senior Research Fellow Post Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 IARI by citywisejobs.com
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The Institute has all along been adjusting and improving its policies, plans and programmes to effectively respond to the needs and opportunities of the nation.
IARI Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Senior Research Fellow Post, candidates who are interested may apply for the Interview on 18/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the IARI Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Date & Time of Interview: 18/08/2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Venue: Division of Microbiology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Post Graduation in Agricultural Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology – Life Sciences.
- Candidates age have to be 35 years for male & 40 years for female candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates may appear for the interview along with a CV, originals & self attested photocopies of all the relevant documents & latest passport size photograph on 18/08/2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
IARI Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit IARI official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.iari.res.in
For more details candidates may check www.iari.res.in/careers