Assam Rifles Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification of Clerk, Personal Assistant, Religious Teacher, Engineer, Veterinary Field Asst, Hindi Translator Gd-II, Tradesmen Posts Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 Shared by citywisejobs.com
National Health Mission Assam Rifles, is the oldest paramilitary force of India. There are currently 46 battalions of Assam Rifles under the control of the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and they perform many roles including the provision of internal security under the control of the army through the conduct of counter insurgency and border security operations, provision of aid to the civil power in times of emergency, and the provision of communications, medical assistance and education in remote areas. In times of war they can also be used as a combat force to secure rear areas if needed.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2015:
The notification for the Clerk, Personal Assistant, Religious Teacher, Engineer, Veterinary Field Asst, Hindi Translator Gd-II, Tradesmen Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the Assam Rifles Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: Clerk, Personal Assistant, Religious Teacher, Engineer, Veterinary Field Asst, Hindi Translator Gd-II, Tradesmen- 574 Posts
A. Clerk: 88 Posts
B. Personal Assistant: 27 Posts
C. Religious Teacher JCO: 09 Posts
D. Communication: 72 Posts
- Electrical Fitter Signal (EFS): 19 Posts
- Lineman Field (Lmn Fd): 35 Posts
- Radio Mechanic (RM): 18 Posts
E. Electrical, Mechanical Engineer (EME): 13 Posts
- Metalsmith: 08 Posts
- Upholster: 05 Posts
F. Engineer: 24 Posts
- Barrack & Road (B & R) JCO: 08 Posts
- Blacksmith: 09 Posts
- Plumber: 07 Posts
G. Medical: 217 Posts
- Laboratory Asst: 75 Posts
- Pharmacist: 34 Posts
- X-Ray Assistant: 46 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 21 Posts
- Veterinary Field Asst (VFA): 02 Posts
- FA/Aya: 15 Posts
- Female Safai: 24 Posts
H. Hindi Translator Gd-II: 25 Posts
I. Tradesmen: 99 Posts
- Carp: 10 Posts
- Cook: 89 Posts
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/08/2015.
- Date of Recruitment: From 26/10/2015 onwards.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold 12th Standard Passed Certificate (10+2) examination for ‘A’ and ‘B’ Posts; Bachelors Degree with Madhyama in Sanskrit for ‘C’ Post; 10th Standard Passed with Science, Maths, English & Biology as subjects for ‘D-1’ and ‘G-1’ Posts; 12th Standard Passed with Diploma in Radiology for X-Ray Assistant Post; Post Graduation Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject for ‘H’ Post; 10th Standard Passed Certificate for Tradesmen Post. For more details please check the notification.
- Candidates age have to be between 18-25 years for Clerk & Personal Assistant Posts, 21-23 years for Veterinary Field Asst Post, 21-28 years for Hindi Translator Gd-II Post, 18-23 yeras for remaining all posts as on 01/08/2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their completely filled up applications in the prescribed format as given in the notification, photocopies of relevant documents, fee, by post to Head Quarters, Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya-793010 on or before 31/08/2015. Superscribe on the top of the envelope as “Application for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally at Lokra” or “Application for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally at Diphu”, Candidates applying under compassionate appointment must also endorse “Compassionate Appointment”.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- (with Bank Charges) in the form of SBI Challan through Power Jyoti Account No. 35015974955 at SBI, Laitkor Branch, Shillong, Code No-13883. No fee is applicable for Reserved Category Ex-Servicemen, Female candidates & candidates applying under compassionate appointment.
- Candidates selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Physical Test, Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test & Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
Assam Rifles Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit Assam Rifles official website and check careers / recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official website www.assamrifles.gov.in
Assam Rifles Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Assam Rifles Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
For more details candidates may check www.assamrifles.gov.in/careers