Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board [ASRB] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Deputy Director, Director, Assistant Director, Zonal Project Director, Project Coordinator, Head of Division, Office-in-Charge, Principal Scientist Posts Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 ASRB by citywisejobs.com
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) was established on 1 November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee. It would like to focus in the near future include : (i) clearing back log of pending assessments of scientists, (ii) holding of NET / ARS-Prelim examination in online from 2012 onwards, (iii) recruitment of skilled manpower and upgradation of skills of existing staff.
ASRB Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Deputy Director, Director, Assistant Director, Zonal Project Director, Project Coordinator, Head of Division, Office-in-Charge, Principal Scientist Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 19/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the ASRB Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: 48 Posts
- Deputy Director: 02 Posts
- Director: 06 Posts
- Assistant Director: 05 Posts
- Zonal Project Director: 01 Post
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Head of Division: 31 Posts
- Office-in-Charge: 01 Post
- Principal Scientist: 01 Post
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19/08/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: 02/09/2015.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Doctoral Degree in any branch of Animal Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences including relevant basic sciences/ Degree in Fish and Fishery Sciences for Deputy Director Post, Doctoral Degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences/ Agronomy/ AgroForestry/ Forestry/ Botany/ Animal Health/ Dairy Microbiology/ Veterinary Microbiology/ Crop Sciences/ Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering including relevant basic sciences for remaining all posts. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their applications with attached recent photograph along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents, Demand Draft personally/ by hand or through Speed Post or Courier directly to the ASRB on or before 19/08/2015 & 02/09/2015 for remote areas. Superscribe the envelope with name, name of the post applied, advertisement no. and Item no.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, ASRB payable at New Delhi (India). No fee is applicable for Reserved Category/Physically Handicapped/ Women Candidates.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
ASRB Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit ASRB official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.asrb.org.in
For more details candidates may check www.asrb.org.in/careers