Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification of Deputy Range Forest Officer, Forest Guard, Forest Watcher Posts Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 Shared by citywisejobs.com
Karnataka Forest Department, is engaged to Plan, Execute, Coordinate and Monitor the implementation of Forestry and Wildlife programmes to meet people needs and to ensure ecological security and environmental balance, by sustainable management of forests and enhancing the forest and tree cover through peoples participation for meeting people needs and better realization of ecological goods and services.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015:
The notification for the Deputy Range Forest Officer, Forest Guard, Forest Watcher Posts, candidates who are interested may apply online on or before 19/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: Deputy Range Forest Officer, Forest Guard, Forest Watcher- 125 Posts
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: 50 Posts
- Forest Guard: 50 Posts
- Forest Watcher: 25 Posts
- Last Date for Online Application: 19/08/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20/08/2015.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold Graduation Degree with Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or Botany or Chemistry or Geology or Mathematics or Physics or Statistics & Zoology for Deputy Range Forest Officer Post, Passed II PUC for Forest Guard Post, Passed SSLC Standard for Forest Watcher Post with sports achievements.
- Candidates age have to be between 18-30 years for Reserved Category, 18-28 years for Category-II (a), III (b), III (a), III (b), 18-25 years for Unreserved Category for Deputy Range Forest Officer Post, 18-32 years for Reserved Category, 18-30 years for Category-II (a), III (b), III (a), III (b), 18-27 years for Unreserved Category for Forest Guard Post, 18-33 years for Reserved Category, 18-32 years for Category-II (a), III (b), III (a), III (b), 18-30 years for Unreserved Category for Forest Watcher Post as on 03/07/2015.
How to Apply?
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the Karnataka Forest Department web-site. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.aranya.gov.in to register their applications on-line till 19/08/2015.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- with Service Charge Rs. 12/- for General and IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Category (Rs. 50/- with Service Charge Rs. 12/- for Reserved Category, Cat-I) through online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.).
- Candidates selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Examination, Physical Standard Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test, Interview etc. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
Karnataka Forest Department Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit Karnataka Forest Department official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official website www.aranya.gov.in
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
For more details candidates may check www.aranya.gov.in/careers