Airports Authority of India [AAI] Recruitment 2015 published advertisement notification for Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Post Vacancies jobs opening for July 2015 AAI by citywisejobs.com
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Board (AAI), under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It engaged in Design, Development, Operation and Maintenance of international and domestic airports and civil enclaves.
AAI Recruitment 2015:
- The notification for the Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Post, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21/08/2015 . Other details like Minimum Qualification, Salary, Selection process, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards, And Application Process is given below in the AAI Recruitment July 2015 Advertisement File.
Name of the Posts and Total Vacancies: – Junior Assistant (Fire Services) NE-4- 52 Posts
- SC: 07 Posts
- ST: 06 Posts
- BC: 04 Posts
- UR: 35 Posts
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21/08/2015.
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification- Must hold 10th Standard Pass Certificate + 3 Years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with atleast 50 % marks & should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Candidates age have to be between 18-30 Years as on 31/07/2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their applications in Hindi/ English as prescribed in the notification along with four latest PP size photographs, one should be attached on application with self attested in front and other three attested backside, attested photocopies of all necessary documents, Demand Draft to The Regional Executive Director (Western Region), Airports Authority of India, Opp Parsiwada, Sahar Road, Vile Parle (East) Mumbai-400099 on or before 21/08/2015. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post ——”.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Mumbai at any branch of State Bank of India. No fee is applicable for Reserved Category Candidates.
- Candidates selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Examination, Physical Measurement, Driving Test, Endurance Test and Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
AAI Advertisement 2015:
- For latest recruitment and job advertisement you can visit AAI official website and check careers/recruitment 2015 section. Details will be available on official www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment Previous Year Paper:
- Candidates who are going to apply in this job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AAI Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
For more details candidates may check www.aai.aero/careers