Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Non-Teaching Posts Vacancies www.thiruvalluvaruniversity.ac.in Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
Jobs in Thiruvalluvar University 2016
- The Thiruvalluvar University was established at Vellore by Government of Tamilnadu in October 2002 under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002 (Government of Tamilnadu Act 32 / 2002). The Post Graduate Extension Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Vellore before 2002 formed the core of Thiruvalluvar University.
Thiruvalluvar University 2016 Recruitment
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of July 2016 Thiruvalluvar University published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at Thiruvalluvar University.
Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment News July 2016–
A. Non-Teaching (Ministerial)
- 1. Personal Assistant to Vice-Chancellor Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 2. Superintendent Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 09
- 3. Assistant cum Computer Operator Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 23
- 4. Office Assistant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 04
- 5. Driver Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 04
B. Non-Teaching (Technical)
- 1. System Analyst Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 2. System Administrator Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 3. Laboratory Technician (Graduate) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 04
- 4. Data/ Web Manager Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 5. Electrician/ Plumber Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 6. Gardener Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- State wise Vacancies are available in the following location- Tamil Nadu and others.
Qualification for Non-Teaching
- For Personal Assistant to Vice-Chancellor Posts – Passed Master’s degree with atleast 55% of Marks.
- For Superintendent Posts – Passed Graduate in B.Sc Computer Science/B.C.A or any Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
- For Assistant cum Computer Operator Posts – Any Degree, Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
For other posts and More Qualification Information Please Check the Advt. Details.
Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment Online Application Form
Important Dates for Thiruvalluvar University Non-Teaching Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Online application as below-
- Application Start- 17th July 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 08th August 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply
- If your eligible for Thiruvalluvar University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Notification July 2014 then online application will be starts on 17th July 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 08th August 2014.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 250 for General Candidates and Rs. 100 for ST/SC, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore-632 115, payable at Vellore.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu, Vellore – 632 115.
- Thiruvalluvar University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Exam – Thiruvalluvar University will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Non-Teaching Posts. The exam pattern will be Written Examination and Interview.
Thiruvalluvar University Career 2014 Advertisement
- Download Full Advt. for Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment 2014
- Download Full Application From for Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details Thiruvalluvar University Apply Online Application Form 2014
- Thiruvalluvar University
- Serkkadu, Vellore-632 115,
- Tamil Nadu, India.
- Reception:- (0416) 2274755, 2274756
- Registrar Office:- (0416) 2274747
- Fax:- (0416) 2274748
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)