Vacancy in RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division Apprentice Training Posts Recruitment 2014 www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs Advertisement, Apply Online Application Form Download, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway (ECR), Mughalsarai Division
Vacancy in Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway (ECR), Mughalsarai Division 2014 www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment, Apprentice Training Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form
Prior to 1996-97, Indian Railway consisted of nine Zones. On 16.06.96, Ministry of Railways decided to setup six new Zones to be carved out of the existing network of Indian Railway by reorganization of the existing zones. East Central Railway with its Headquarters at Hajipur in Bihar is one of these six new zones.
Many of job aspirants are waiting for RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division Recruitment Notification 2014, finally your dreams come true, on this week of February 2014 RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Apprentice Training Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division.
RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division Recruitment February 2014 Post Details –
- Fitter – Number Of Vacancies = 240
- Machinist – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- Welder – Number Of Vacancies = 12
- Electrician – Number Of Vacancies = 18
- M.M.T.M – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- Turner – Number Of Vacancies = 03
- Wireman – Number Of Vacancies = 29
- Mechanic (R & ac) – Number Of Vacancies = 08
- Electronics Mechanic – Number Of Vacancies = 70
- Mechanic (Diesel) – Number Of Vacancies = 39
Qualification for Apprentice Training Post in RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division job
- Applicants should have Passed 10th class or equivalent recognised examination from recognized Board/University and must having ITI Degree (NCVT) in the relevant Departments. Age Limit- Minimum 15 Years Maximum 24 Years.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division
- If your eligible for RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division Apprentice Training Posts Recruitment Notification February 2014 then online application will be starts on 4th Feb. 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 14th Mar. 2014.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 40 For General Candidates and No Fee For SC/ST, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of “FA & CAO, East Central Railway / Hajipur” Payable at Patna.
- The Selection Process of RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division Apprentice Training Posts Recruitment basis of highest marks obtained in the 10th class (10 + 2 system) or equivalent recognised examination and passed ITI.
|Important Dates for RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division Apprentice Training Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification, |
-Application Start- 4th Feb. 2014
-Last Date to Apply- 14th Mar. 2014
|Help line / Contact Details RRC ECR Mughalsarai Division Apply Online Application Form 2014 |
- Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer,
East Central Railway,