Vacancy in Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), NE Region, Dibrugarh, Assam 2016 www.rmrcne.org.in Recruitment news, Scientist and Technician Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
RMRC NE Region Recruitment 2016
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region is one of the six regional centres of Indian Council of Medical Research. It covers the most remote and less developed seven states of the north-eastern region and is responsible for carrying out Biomedical Research in the region. It was established in 1982 and runs with intramural grant from ICMR and extramural adhoc projects from different funding agencies.
Jobs Opening in RMRC NE Region 2016
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for RMRC NE Region Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of October 2016 RMRC NE Region published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Scientist and Technician Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at RMRC NE Region.
RMRC NE Region Recruitment October 2016 Post Details –
|Name of the post||Number Of Vacancies|
Qualification for Scientist C (Non-Medical) Post in RMRC NE Region job
- Applicants should have passed Masters Degree in Public Health/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Life sciences from a Recognized University. Age Limit- Maximum 40 years. Salary offered- Rs.55000/month.
Qualification for Technical Assistant (Statistician) Post in RMRC NE Region job
- Applicants should have passed Graduation Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics from a Recognized University. Age Limit- Maximum 35 years. Salary offered- Rs.31000/month.
RMRC NE Region Recruitment 2016 Application Details
Important Dates for RMRC NE Region Scientist and Technician Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,
- Application Start- 07th October 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 07th November 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at RMRC NE Region
- If your eligible for RMRC NE Region Scientist and Technician Posts Recruitment Notification October 2014 then online application will be starts on 07th October 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 07th November 2014.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Office of the Director, Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region, (ICMR), Post Box No.105, Dibrugarh-786001, Assam.
- RMRC NE Region Scientist and Technician Posts Recruitment Interview – RMRC NE Region will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Scientist and Technician Posts. The Interview date will be given at RMRC NE Region career page.
For more information on this recruitment notification candidates can download details advertisement Link : Download Full Advt. for RMRC NE Region Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details RMRC NE Region Apply Online Application Form 2014
- The Office of the Director,
- Regional Medical Research Centre,
- NE Region, (ICMR), Post Box No.105,
- Dibrugarh-786001, Assam
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)