Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Ltd, New Delhi 2016 www.railtelindia.com Recruitment, Office Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
- RailTel Corporation a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track. The OFC network covers all important towns & cities of the country and several rural areas covering 70% of India’s population. RailTel with strong nationwide presence is committed to bring cutting edge technology and offer innovative services to the Indian Telecom market.
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for RailTel Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of April 2016 RailTel published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Office Assistant Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at RailTel.
RailTel Recruitment April 2016 Post Details –
- 1. Office Assistant (Gurgaon) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 2. Office Assistant (RO/ Secunderabad) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 3. Office Assistant (RO/ Mumbai) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 4. Office Assistant (RO/ Kolkata) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
Qualification for Office Assistant Post in RailTel job
- Applicants should have passed Graduation or Equivalent from any Recognized College/ University/ Institution. For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details. Salary offered- Rs.19000/month.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at RailTel
- If your eligible for RailTel Office Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification April 2014 then online application will be starts on 31st March 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 21st April 2014.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 200 for General candidates and Rs. 100 for ST/SC, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of RailTel Corporation of India, Ltd. Gurgaon payable at Gurgaon.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to Post Box No. 9, GPO (Gole Dak Khana), Ashok Road, New Delhi PIN-110001.
- RailTel Office Assistant Posts Recruitment Exam – RailTel will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Office Assistant Posts. The exam pattern will be Proficiency Test and Interview.
Download Full Advt. & Application From for RailTel Recruitment 2014
|Important Dates for RailTel Office Assistant Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,|
-Application Start- 31st March 2014
-Last Date to Apply- 21st April 2014
|Help line / Contact Details RailTel Apply Online Application Form 2014|
-RailTel Corporation of India Ltd, New Delhi
( A Govt. of India Undertaking,Ministry of Railways)
Plot No. 143, Institutional Area, Opp Gold Souk Mall,
Sector-44, Gurgaon – 122003
-Email id: email@example.com
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)