Vacancy in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh 2016 www.labourbureau.nic.in Recruitment, Investigator and Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016
- Labour Statistics in India may be said to have originated when the first national population census was conducted in 1872. This census gave not only the count of number of persons, but also the number of gainfully employed. Since then every census has thrown useful data on workers in different industries and occupations every 10 years.
Vacancy in Labour Bureau 2016
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for Labour Bureau Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of September 2016Labour Bureau published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Investigator and Assistant Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at Labour Bureau.
Labour Bureau Recruitment September 2016 Post Details –
|Name of the post||Number Of Vacancies|
Qualification for Investigator Gr.II Post in Labour Bureau job
- Applicants should have passed Bachelors degree in Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce or equivalent of a Recognized University. Age Limit- Minimum 21 years Maximum 27 years. Salary offered- Rs.15000/month.
Qualification for Assistant Post in Labour Bureau job
- Applicants should have passed Bachelors degree or equivalent of a Recognized University. Age Limit- Minimum 21 years Maximum 27 years. Salary offered- Rs.11000/month.
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016 Application Details
Important Dates for Labour Bureau Investigator and Assistant Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,
- Application Start- 13th September 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 23rd September 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at Labour Bureau
- If your eligible for Labour Bureau Investigator and Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification September 2014 then online application will be starts on 13th September 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 23rd September 2014.
- Labour Bureau Investigator and Assistant Posts Recruitment Interview – Labour Bureau will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Investigator and Assistant Posts. The Interview date will be given at Labour Bureau career page.
For more information on this recruitment notification candidates can download details advertisement Link : Download Full Advt. for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details Labour Bureau Apply Online Application Form 2014
- Office of the Director General Labour Bureau,
- Government of India
- Ministry of Labour & Employment,
- S.C.O. 28-31, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)