Over the past several years, India has been the victim of large scale terrorism sponsored from across the borders. There have been innumerable incidents of terrorist attacks, not only in the militancy and insurgency affected areas and areas affected by Left Wing Extremism, but also in the form of terrorist attacks and bomb blasts, etc., in various parts of the hinterland and major cities, etc.
Many of job aspirants are waiting for National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment Notification 2013, finally your dreams come true, on this week of September 2013 NIA published Advertisement for the Recruitment of S.I, Inspector Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at NIA.
NIA Recruitment September 2013 Post Details –
- 1. Sub-Inspector Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 23
- 2. Inspector Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 14
Qualification for S.I, Inspector Post in NIA job
- Applicants should have Passed a degree from any recognized Board/Council, having 2 years experience. Age Limit- Maximum 56 years. Salary Offered for S.I. Post Rs.5500-9000 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/month and for Inspector Posts 6500-10500 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/month.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at NIA
- If your eligible for National Investigation Agency (NIA) S.I, Inspector Posts Recruitment Notification September 2013 then online application will be starts on 31st Aug. 2013 you have to successfully submit your application for before 30th Oct. 2013.
- NIA S.I, Inspector Posts Recruitment Exam – NIA will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for S.I, Inspector Posts. The exam pattern will be Written Test and Interview.
|Important Dates for NIA S.I, Inspector Posts Job Recruitment 2013 Notification, |
-Application Start- 31st Aug. 2013
-Last Date to Apply- 30th Oct. 2013
|Help line / Contact Details NIA Apply Online Application Form 2013 |
– Postal Address : NATIONAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY,
6th/7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001.
Telephone : 011-23438200,011-23438236.
Control Room : 011-24348235 (Tele-Fax).
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org