Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR)
Many of job aspirants are waiting for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment Notification 2013, finally your dreams come true, on this week of September 2013 MPSC published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Deputy Education Officer Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at MPSC.
MPSC Recruitment September 2013 Post Details –
- 1. Deputy Education Officer Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 111
Qualification for Deputy Education Officer Post in MPSC job
- Forv Get Qualification Information Applicants Please Check The Advt. Details . Age Limit- Maximum 33. Salary offered- 9300-34700/month
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at MPSC
- If your eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Deputy Education Officer Posts Recruitment Notification September 2013 then online application will be starts on 4th Sept. 2013 you have to successfully submit your application for before 3rd Oct. 2013.
- MPSC Deputy Education Officer Posts Recruitment Exam – MPSC will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Deputy Education Officer Posts. The exam pattern will be Written Test and Interview.
|Important Dates for MPSC Deputy Education Officer Posts Job Recruitment 2013 Notification,
-Application Start- 4th Sept. 2013
-Last Date to Apply- 3rd Oct. 2013
|Help line / Contact Details MPSC Apply Online Application Form 2013
– Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
– Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in