Vacancy in Chandigarh Police 2013 www.chandigarhpolice.gov.in September 2013, Clerk Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form
Chandigarh Police was reorganized on 1st November, 1966. The first chief of Chandigarh Police was Shri V. K. Kalia, SSP. The post of IGP was created in 1981 and 16 IGPs have been appoint till date. Presently Shri R. P. Upadhyaya, IPS, is the Inspector General of Police.
Many of job aspirants are waiting for Chandigarh Administration Police Department Recruitment Notification 2013, finally your dreams come true, on this week of September 2013 Chandigarh Police published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Clerk Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at Chandigarh Police.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment September 2013 Post Details –
- 1. Clerk Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 05
Qualification for Clerk Post in Chandigarh Police job
- Applicants should have Passed Degree and having proficiency in Computers Typing. Age Limit- Minimum 18 years Maximum 30 Years.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at Chandigarh Police
- If your eligible for Chandigarh Police Clerk Posts Recruitment Notification September 2013 then online application will be starts on 9th Sept. 2013 you have to successfully submit your application for before 15th Oct. 2013.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 200, candidates have to pay the fee to Chandigarh Police. Chandigarh Police Clerk Posts Recruitment Exam – Chandigarh Administration Police Department will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Clerk Posts. The exam pattern will be Type writing Test, Written Test and interview.
|Important Dates for Chandigarh Police Clerk Posts Job Recruitment 2013 Notification,
-Application Start- 9th Sept. 2013
-Last Date to Apply- 15th Oct. 2013
|Help line / Contact Details Chandigarh Police Apply Online Application Form 2013
– Chandigarh Administration Police Department
Toll free Numbers :
For Crime Related Emergency
Dial – 100 or 0172-2749194 or 0172-2744100
For Traffic Related Emergency
Dial – 1073
For Crime Against Women & Children
Dial – 100 or
Women & Child Helpline No. 1091 or 0172-2741174