Integrated Watershed Management Programs (IWMP), State Level Nodal Agency (IWMP), Assam Recruitment 2016 Technical Expert and Accountant Posts Vacancies www.slnaiwmpassam.gov.in Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
Jobs in IWMP SLNA Assam 2016
- In view of the importance of watershed management as a platform for poverty allivation,the Govt. of Assam,as per provision in the Common Guidelines for Watershed development,Government of India,2008,has constituted”The State Level Nodal Agency (IWMP),Assam” a registered Society under the agies of the Soil Conservation Department as the Nodal Department.
IWMP SLNA Assam 2016 Recruitment
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for IWMP SLNA Assam Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of July 2016 IWMP SLNA Assam published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Technical Expert and Accountant Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at IWMP SLNA Assam.
IWMP SLNA Assam Recruitment News July 2016–
State Level Nodal Agency (IWMP), Assam (Category-A):-
- 1. Technical Expert on Livelihood & Production System Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 2. Hydrologist Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 3. Agriculture Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
Watershed Cell cum Data Centre (Districts) (Category-B):-
- 1. Technical Expert, Mass Communication Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 03
- 2. Technical Expert, Social Mobilization Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 14
- 3. Technical Expert, Rural Development Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 4. Technical Expert, Environment Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 05
- 5. Technical Expert, Agriculture & Horticulture Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 10
- 6. Technical Expert, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 05
- 7. Technical Expert, Agriculture/ Civil Engg Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 10
- 8. Technical Expert, Fishery Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 05
Watershed Cell cum Data Centre (Category C):-
- 1. Accountant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 32
- 2. Data Entry Operators Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 30
- State wise Vacancies are available in the following location- Assam and others.
Qualification for Technical Expert and Accountant
- For Technical Expert on Livelihood & Production System Posts – MBA (Supply Chain Management/Rural Management/ Agri Business Management). Master degree holder in Livestock/Pisciculture Management having proficiency in Entrepreneurship.
- For Hydrologist Posts – M. Tech/ ME (Civil), B. Tech (Civil)/ BE (Civil), with 5-10 years specialized in Hydrology Retired Govt. employee of Water Resources Depts./ PHE Depts. having civil Engineering background only will be admissible.
For other posts and More Qualification Information Please Check the Advt. Details.
IWMP SLNA Assam Recruitment Online Application Form
Important Dates for IWMP SLNA Assam Technical Expert and Accountant Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Online application as below-
- Application Start- 23rd July 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 08th August 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply
- If your eligible for IWMP SLNA Assam Technical Expert and Accountant Posts Recruitment Notification July 2014 then online application will be starts on 23rd July 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 08th August 2014.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Chief Executive Officer, SLNA (IWMP), Assam, Bhumi Sangrakshan Bhawan, R.G Baruah Road, Guwahati 781005 for Category-A & B Posts and Category-C Posts send their Applications to the respective Project Managers & Divisional Soil Conservation Officers of the District.
- IWMP SLNA Assam Technical Expert and Accountant Posts Recruitment Interview – IWMP SLNA Assam will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Technical Expert and Accountant Posts. The Interview date will be given at IWMP SLNA Assam career page.
IWMP SLNA Assam Career 2014 Advertisement
- Download Full Advt. for IWMP SLNA Assam Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details IWMP SLNA Assam Apply Online Application Form 2014
- Bhumi Sangrakshan Bhawan,
- 3rd Floor R.G.Baruah Road, Pin-780005
- Tel: 0361-2202272
- Fax: 2200160
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)