Vacancy in Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad 2016 www.iiita.ac.in Recruitment, Faculty Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for IIIT Allahabad Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of April 2016 IIIT Allahabad published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Faculty Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at IIIT Allahabad.
IIIT Allahabad Recruitment April 2016 Post Details –
- 1. Professor Posts:-
- 2. Associate Professor Posts:-
- 3. Assistant Professor Posts:-
Qualification for Faculty Post in IIIT Allahabad job
- For Get Qualification Information Applicants Please Check The Advt. Details.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at IIIT Allahabad
- If your eligible for IIIT Allahabad Faculty Posts Recruitment Notification April 2014 then online application will be starts on 10th April 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 10th May 2014.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 700 for General candidates and Rs. 350 for ST/SC, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of IIIT-Allahabad & made payable at Allahabad.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad-211012, Uttar Pradesh.
- IIIT Allahabad Faculty Posts Recruitment Interview – IIIT Allahabad will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Faculty Posts. The Interview date will be given at IIIT Allahabad career page.
Download Full Advt. & Application from for IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2014
|Important Dates for IIIT Allahabad Faculty Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,|
-Application Start- 10th April 2014
-Last Date to Apply- 10th May 2014
|Help line / Contact Details IIIT Allahabad Apply Online Application Form 2014 |
-Indian Institute of Information Technology
Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa,
Allahabad-211012, Uttar Pradesh
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)