Vacancy in Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL), Kerala 2016 www.hocl.gov.in Recruitment news, Apprentices Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
HOCL Recruitment 2016
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) is Government of India owned company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was established in 1960 to indigenise manufacture of basic chemicals and to reduce country’s dependence on import of vital organic chemicals.
Jobs Opening in HOCL 2016
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for HOCL Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of February 2016 HOCL published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Apprentices Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at HOCL.
HOCL Recruitment February 2016 Post Details –
|Name of the post||Number Of Vacancies|
Qualification for Graduate Apprentices Post in HOCL job
- Applicants should have passed Degree in the relevant field of Engineering. Salary offered- Rs.5000/month.
Qualification for Technician Apprentices Post in HOCL job
- Applicants should have passed Diploma in the relevant field of Engineering. Salary offered- Rs.3500/month.
HOCL Recruitment 2016 Application Details
Important Dates for HOCL Apprentices Posts Job Recruitment 2015 Notification,
- Advt. Date- 16th February 2015
- Date of Walk in Interview- 23rd to 27th February & 02nd to 07th March 2015
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at HOCL
- HOCL Apprentices Posts Recruitment Interview – HOCL will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Apprentices Posts. The Interview date will be 23rd to 27th February & 02nd to 07th March 2015.
For more information on this recruitment notification candidates can download details advertisement Link : Download Full Advt. & Application From for HOCL Recruitment 2015
Help line / Contact Details HOCL Apply Online Application Form 2015
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
- Ambalamugal P.O., Ernakulam Dist., Kerala
- Official Website:- www.hocl.gov.in
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)