Vacancy in General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), Delhi 2016 www.gicofindia.com Recruitment news, Officer Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
GIC Recruitment 2016
- The General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) was formed in pursuance of Section 9(1) of GIBNA. It was incorporated on 22 November 1972 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a private company limited by shares. GIC was formed to control and operate the business of general insurance in India.
Jobs Opening in GIC 2016
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for GIC Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of December 2016 GIC published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Officer Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at GIC.
GIC Recruitment December 2016 Post Details –
|Name of the post||Number Of Vacancies|
Qualification for Insurance Post in GIC job
- Applicants should have passed Graduation or equivalent from a Recognized University/ Institution. Age Limit- Minimum 21 years Maximum 30 years. Salary offered- Rs.17240/month.
Qualification for Executive P.A Post in GIC job
- Applicants should have passed Graduation in English or equivalent from a Recognized University/ Institution. Age Limit- Minimum 21 years Maximum 30 years. Salary offered- Rs.17240/month.
GIC Recruitment 2016 Application Details
Important Dates for GIC Officer Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,
- Application Start- 25th December 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 24th January 2015
- Exam Date- 01st March 2015
- Interview Date- 09th April 2015
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at GIC
- If your eligible for GIC Officer Posts Recruitment Notification December 2014 then online application will be starts on 25th December 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 24th January 2015.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500 for General Candidates and No fee for ST/SC, candidates have to pay their fees through Online.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Advertiser-GIC Re, Post Box no 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi- 110085 on before 30th January 2015.
- GIC Officer Posts Recruitment Exam – GIC will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Officer Posts. The exam pattern will be Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
For more information on this recruitment notification candidates can download details advertisement Link : Download Full Advt. for GIC Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details GIC Apply Online Application Form 2014
- The Advertiser-GIC Re,
- Post Box no 10737, Sector 7,
- Rohini, Delhi- 110085
- Official Website:- www.gicofindia.com
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)