Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India (EICI) 2016 www.eicindia.gov.in Recruitment, Officer & Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
- The Export Inspection Council (EIC) was set up by the Government of India under Section 3 of the Export (Quality Control and Inspection) Act, 1963 (22 of 1963), in order to ensure sound development of export trade of India through Quality Control and Inspection and for matters connected thereof.
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for EICI Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of April 2016 EICI published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Officer & Assistant Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at EICI.
EICI Recruitment April 2016 Post Details –
- 1. Assistant Director (Tech.) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 09
- 2. Technical Officer Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 04
- 3. Jr. Scientific Assistant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 4. Laboratory Assistant Grade- II Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 5. Office Assistant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 6. Accountant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 7. Stenographer Grade- II Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 8. Laboratory Attendant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 9. Peon/ MTS Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
Qualification for Officer & Assistant Post in EICI job
- Applicants should have Passed Class 8th/ Middle/12th/ HSc/ Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Commerce or Equivalent in Related Department From any Recognized Board/ College/University/ Institution. For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at EICI
- If your eligible for EICI Officer & Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification April 2014 then online application will be starts on 03rd April 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 29th April 2014.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of Export Inspection Council of India payable at Delhi.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001.
- EICI Officer & Assistant Posts Recruitment Interview – EICI will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Officer & Assistant Posts. The Interview date will be given at EICI career page.
Download Full Advt. for EICI Recruitment 2014
Click Here for Apply Online for EICI Recruitment 2014
|Important Dates for EICI Officer & Assistant Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,|
-Application Start- 03rd April 2014
-Last Date to Apply- 29th April 2014
|Help line / Contact Details EICI Apply Online Application Form 2014|
-Export Inspection Council of India (EICI)
-Official Website:- www.eicindia.gov.in
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)