Vacancy in Directorate of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Mumbai, Maharashtra 2016 www.dvet.gov.in Recruitment, Instructor & Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
DVET Recruitment 2016
- Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Mumbai (DVET) has been established in 1984. Previously it was the part of Directorate of Technical Education. But due to the increase in the number of ITIs, Technical High Schools & +2 Level Junior Colleges, decision of establishing separate Direcotrate has been taken for the effective implementation of Vocational Education & Training Schemes in Maharashtra.
Vacancy in DVET 2016
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for DVET Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of September 2016 DVET published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Instructor & Junior Clerk Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at DVET.
DVET Recruitment September 2016 Post Details –
|Name of the post||Number Of Vacancies|
Qualification for Craft Instructor Post in DVET job
- Applicants should have passed class 10th/ SSC with Maths & Science/ Diploma/ ITI in appropriate trade. Age Limit- Minimum 18 years Maximum 33 years. Salary offered- Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4300/month.
Qualification for Junior Clerk/ Junior Clerk Typist Post in DVET job
- Applicants should have passed class 12th/ HSC or equivalent. Age Limit- Minimum 18 years Maximum 33 years. Salary offered- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/month.
DVET Recruitment 2016 Application Details
Important Dates for DVET Instructor & Junior Clerk Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,
- Application Start- 08th September 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 26th September 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at DVET
- If your eligible for DVET Instructor & Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment Notification September 2014 then online application will be starts on 08th September 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 26th September 2014.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 200 for General Candidates and Rs. 100 for ST/SC Candidates. For More Information Please Check The Advt. Details.
- DVET Instructor & Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment Exam – DVET will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Instructor & Junior Clerk Posts. The exam pattern will be Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
For more information on this recruitment notification candidates can download details advertisement Link : Download Full Advt. for DVET Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details DVET Apply Online Application Form 2014
- Directorate Of Vocational Education & Training
- 3, MAHAPALIKA MARG
- Post Box No. 10036, Mumbai 400 001
- Phone:- 22620603, 22620604, 22620293
- Fax:- 22659235, 22675628
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)