Vacancy in Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW), Mohali, Punjab 2016 www.pbhealth.gov.in Recruitment news, Medical Officer (Specialists) Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
Jobs Opening in DHFW Punjab 2016
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for DHFW Punjab Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of November 2016 DHFW Punjab published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialists) Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at DHFW Punjab.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment November 2016 Post Details –
|Name of the post||Number Of Vacancies|
Qualification for Medical Officer (Specialists) Post in DHFW Punjab job
- Applicants should have passed M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. Age limit- Minimum 18 years Maximum 38 years. Salary offered- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/month.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016 Application Details
Important Dates for DHFW Punjab Medical Officer (Specialists) Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,
- Advt. Date- 14th November 2014
- Date of Walk in Interview- 22nd November 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at DHFW Punjab
- DHFW Punjab Medical Officer (Specialists) Posts Recruitment Interview – DHFW Punjab will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Medical Officer (Specialists) Posts. The Interview date will be 22nd November 2014.
- Interview Venue- Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) at 10:00 am.
For more information on this recruitment notification candidates can download details advertisement Link : Download Full Advt. for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details DHFW Punjab Apply Online Application Form 2014
- Auditorium, State Institute of Health
- & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital,
- Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali)
- Contact No:- 0172-2266938
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)