Vacancy in Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC), New Delhi 2016 www.dcac.du.ac.in Recruitment, Non- Teaching Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
- The Delhi College of Arts & Commerce was the pioneer college to introduce a three year honours programme in July-August 1989. In the modern world, press and media are important organs of a democratic and free society. Journalism is meant to establish and open communication of information and material available for the benefit of society. The accelerated face of media growth and development has enhanced the need for qualified professionals in the country.
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for DCAC Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of April 2016 DCAC published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Non- Teaching Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at DCAC.
DCAC Recruitment April 2016 Post Details –
- 1. Administrative Officer Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 02
- 2. Section Officer Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 3. Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 4. Professional Assistant Library Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 5. JLIA/ Library Assistant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
- 6. Junior Assistant (JACT) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 03
- 7. MTS.- Library Attendant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 03
- 8. MTS.- Computer Lab Attendant Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 01
Qualification for Non- Teaching Post in DCAC job
- Applicants should have Passed Class 10th/ Matric/ 12th/ HSc/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Lib.Sc./ M.L.I.Sc or Equivalent From any Recognized Board/ College/ University/ Institution. For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at DCAC
- If your eligible for DCAC Non- Teaching Posts Recruitment Notification April 2014 then online application will be starts on 31st March 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 21st April 2014.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 200 for General candidates and Rs. 100 for ST/SC, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of The Principal, Delhi College of Arts & Commerce should reach the office of the undersigned.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Principal, Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi – 110 023.
- DCAC Non- Teaching Posts Recruitment Exam – DCAC will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Non- Teaching Posts. The exam pattern will be Written Test and Interview.
Download Full Advt. for DCAC Recruitment 2014
Click Here for Apply Online for DCAC Recruitment 2014
|Important Dates for DCAC Non- Teaching Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,|
-Application Start- 31st March 2014
-Last Date to Apply- 21st April 2014
|Help line / Contact Details DCAC Apply Online Application Form 2014|
-Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
Address : Netaji Nagar,
-Phone : 011-24109821, 011-26116333
-Fax : 011-26882923
-E-mail : email@example.com
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)