Vacancy in Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd (COMFED), Bihar 2014 www.sudha.coop Recruitment, Assistant Manager Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form
The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Led. (COMFED)was established in 1983 as the implementing agency of operational Flood programme of dairy development on “Anand”pattern in Bihar.
Many of job aspirants are waiting for COMFED Recruitment Notification 2014, finally your dreams come true, on this week of February 2014 COMFED published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Assistant Manager Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at COMFED.
COMFED Recruitment February 2014 Post Details –
- Assistant Manager (Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering) Posts – Number Of Vacancies = 09
Qualification for Assistant Manager Post in COMFED job
- Applicants should have Passed Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering from any recognized Institute/ University and having 2 years experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at COMFED
- If your eligible for COMFED Assistant Manager Posts Recruitment Notification February 2014 then online application will be starts on 18th Feb. 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 28th Feb. 2014.
- Candidates have to Send their Applications to The Human Resource Consultant Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd (COMFED), Dairy Development Complex, P.O. – B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
- COMFED Assistant Manager Posts Recruitment Exam – COMFED will conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for Assistant Manager Posts. The exam pattern will be Written Exam and Interview.
|Important Dates for COMFED Assistant Manager Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification, |
-Application Start- 18th Feb. 2014
-Last Date to Apply- 28th Feb. 2014
|Help line / Contact Details COMFED Apply Online Application Form 2014 |
- Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd.
Dairy Development Complex,
Post :- B.V. College,
-Phone No. – 0612-2228953, 2220387, 2224083; Fax – 0612 -2228306