Vacancy in Bank of India (BOI) Khandwa Zone, Madhya Pradesh 2016 www.bankofindia.com Recruitment, Office Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
- Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for BOI Khandwa Zone Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of June 2016 BOI Khandwa Zone published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Office Assistant Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at BOI Khandwa Zone.
BOI Khandwa Zone Recruitment June 2016 Post Details –
- 1. Office Assistant Post
Qualification for Office Assistant Post in BOI Khandwa Zone job
- Applicants should have passed Graduation Degree or Equivalent from any Recognized Board/ College/ University/ Institution. For More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details. Age Limit- Minimum 18 years Maximum 45 years. Salary offered- Rs.15000/month.
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at BOI Khandwa Zone
- If your eligible for BOI Khandwa Zone Office Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification June 2014 then online application will be starts on 13th June 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 20th June 2014.
- BOI Khandwa Zone Office Assistant Posts Recruitment Interview – BOI Khandwa Zone will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Office Assistant Posts. The Interview date will be given at BOI Khandwa Zone career page.
Download Full Advt. for BOI Khandwa Zone Recruitment 2014
Important Dates for BOI Khandwa Zone Office Assistant Posts Job Recruitment 2014
- Application Start- 13th June 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 20th June 2014
Help line / Contact Details BOI Khandwa Zone Apply Online Application Form 2014
- Zonal Office: Khandwa Zone,
- Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Marg, Anand Nagar,
- Khandwa (MP)- 450001
- Phone: 0733-2248746/2248587
- Fax: 0733-2249338
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)