Vacancy in All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi 2016 www.aicte-india.org Recruitment news, Assistant Director & Upper Division Clerk Posts Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form.
AICTE Recruitment 2016
- The AICTE was constituted in 1945 as an advisory body in all matters relating to technical education. Even though it had no statutory powers, it played a very important role in the development of technical education in the country. It had four regional committees with offices at Chennai, Mumbai, Kanpur and Calcutta.
Jobs Opening in AICTE 2016
- Many of job aspirants are waiting for AICTE Recruitment Notification 2016, finally your dreams come true, on this week of October 2016 AICTE published Advertisement for the Recruitment of Assistant Director & Upper Division Clerk Posts Please Check below how to apply for this job at AICTE.
AICTE Recruitment October 2016 Post Details –
|Name of the post||Number Of Vacancies|
Qualification for Assistant Director Post in AICTE job
- Applicants should have passed Master degree in Science/ Mathematics/ Computer Application/ Management/ Commerce and Business Economics/ Economics/ Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology/ Architecture and Town Planning or equivalent from a Recognized University. Age Limit- Maximum 56 years. Salary offered- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/month.
Qualification for Upper Division Clerk Post in AICTE job
- Applicants should have passed Graduation degree or equivalent & Knowledge in Computer Application from a Recognized University. Age Limit- Maximum 56 years. Salary offered- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/month.
AICTE Recruitment 2016 Application Details
Important Dates for AICTE Assistant Director & Upper Division Clerk Posts Job Recruitment 2014 Notification,
- Application Start- 19th October 2014
- Last Date to Apply- 14th November 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at AICTE
- If your eligible for AICTE Assistant Director & Upper Division Clerk Posts Recruitment Notification October 2014 then online application will be starts on 19th October 2014 you have to successfully submit your application for before 14th November 2014.
- Candidates have to send their Applications to the Director (Adman), All India Council for Technical Education, 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
- AICTE Assistant Director & Upper Division Clerk Posts Recruitment Interview – AICTE will conduct an interview for the selection of candidates for Assistant Director & Upper Division Clerk Posts. The Interview date will be given at AICTE career page.
For more information on this recruitment notification candidates can download details advertisement Link : Download Full Advt. & Application From for AICTE Recruitment 2014
Help line / Contact Details AICTE Apply Online Application Form 2014
- All India Council for Technical Education
- 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building,
- Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
- Phone:- 011-23724151-57
- Recruitment News | Job Alert (date wise)